Last Updated on
Scott Voelker’s Podcast has had more than 8 million downloads and his Facebook group has 52,000 followers. That is the equivalent of everyone in the city of Los Angeles downloading his podcast…twice, and almost everyone in Maine’s largest city (Portland) joining his Facebook group.
With these numbers he’s clearly doing something right. Is he teaching hacks, tricks and tactics to help people sell more products on their ecommerce site and Amazon? No. Is he selling tons of courses and charging huge sums for mastermind sessions? No.
Scott’s motivation is to help first, and then help some more. The end result is something we can all learn from, huge success. This can be applied to most business models regardless of the platform.
In this podcast Scott shares his not so secret secrets, tips on staying focused and well organized, and talks about how his teachings focus on going well beyond Amazon to build a sustainable and valuable online business.
- How to block your day to get more done
- How to commit to your schedule
- How to build a business part time
- Why it is risky to sell only on Amazon
- How to go beyond Amazon and build a more valuable business
- Where to start and validate the business model
- Building your own email list
- Why Scott has business partners and how it works
- How Scott splits revenues with partner
- 10x10x1 goals and why they are better than selling 100 a day
- How to spike the Amazon algorithm
- How Scott launched his first training program
- Why smaller events are more personal
- Workshops to build email lists and sell more products beyond Amazon
- Free training is all on the Podcast
- The Amazing Seller Podcast – The best place to get started is listening to the podcast series of how to get started.
- Private Label Workshop – This is a FREE Workshop where they cover the 5 phases for getting started and how to launch your first PL product.
- FREE Private Label Course – This is a FREE course 10 Day email/video course that teaches the 5 phases for launching a product on Amazon.
- The Private Label Classroom – This is a Paid Class and Community that teaches and connects you with a support group that helps you launch a successful business. The class also meets for LIVE hangouts twice per month and has access to exclusive seller interviews.
- Joe Valley’s Guest Appearance on Scott’s Amazing Seller Podcast
Are you ready to sell your online business?Let's Talk!Get a free evaluation